12 Quick & Easy Chocolate Fixes for People with Busy Lives
Because you don't always have time to make something fancy.
© Kirbie's Cravings
Brownie Mug Cake
Maybe one of the easiest ways to crush a chocolate craving is with a single-serving, microwavable mug cake. Here's one that's rich, fudgy, and just the right texture.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.