10 Low-Carb Recipes To Kickstart Your Keto Diet
With high-profile adherents like Halle Berry and Kourtney Kardashian, the ketogenic diet has rapidly gained popularity. Thinking about going keto yourself? Here are a few low-carb recipes to get you started.
There's nothing like having a cheesy, meaty slice of lasagna for dinner. Most traditional recipes, however, pack in the carbohydrates. But all it takes is one easy swap — regular lasagna noodles for zucchini slices — to make it keto-friendly! At only five ingredients and five net carbs per serving, this is one ketogenic recipe you'll want to make again and again. Find it here!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!