26 Variations On Eggs Benedict To Fancy Up Your Brunches
Give your classic brunch recipe a makeover with these twists on your favorite eggs benedict.
© Cooking With Curls
Classic eggs benedict
Let's start with the basics, and first learn how to master these classic eggs benedict.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!