The Missing Ingredient Your Chicken Salad Needs
Make your classic chicken salad recipe pop with this tasty ingredient!
© Getty Images
Chicken Salad... With A Twist!
Chicken salad is such a versatile dish! Eat it in sandwiches, wraps, or on a bed of lettuce—no matter how you serve it, it's positively delicious. Sometimes, however, the classic chicken–and-mayo combination can end up tasting dry and uninspired. Why not try giving your chicken salad a refreshing twist with this unique ingredient?
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.