Appetizing Salads that Showcase Spring Produce
Here are some salads that are just as vibrant as the season!
© Jessica in the Kitchen
Strawberry Panzanella Salad with Balsamic Glaze
This Tuscan-inspired salad is bursting with sweet strawberries and olive oil-soaked croutons. Paired with fresh, seasonal spinach and a balsamic glaze, this salad will make your mouth water. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.