Appetizing Salads that Showcase Spring Produce
© Running to the Kitchen
Lemony Shaved Asparagus Tomato Salad
In this recipe, the spring's freshest asparagus is shaved into thin pieces to form ribbons. A scattering of roasted tomatoes balances the flavors, and parmesan accentuates their sweetness. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.