Appetizing Salads that Showcase Spring Produce
© The View from Great Island
Spring Salad with Edible Flowers
Flowers don't just look good—in the right dish, they also taste good! In this recipe, they're added to mixed field greens and thinly sliced onions for a visually stunning presentation. Though it's a simple dish, it will make quite an impact! Find the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.