Summery Corn Dishes Begging to Be Eaten
These corny recipes are sure crowd-pleasers.
© The Candid Appetite
Italian Street Corn 2 Ways
In this recipe, sweet summer corn is seasoned two different ways. The first version is a delicious parmesan pesto rub, and the second one is an irresistible cacio e pepe one. Serve this corn at your next cookout to really wow your guests. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!