Gougères: How to Make Classic, Airy French Cheese Puffs
These French cheese puffs are a delicious snack to serve at parties or during cocktail hour!
1/12 View slideshow
How to make Gougères or French Cheese Puffs
Gougères are little cheese puffs made out of choux pastry (the same dough you use to make cream puffs, eclairs etc.) and grated cheese. They're traditionally served as an hors d'oeuvre and are so addictive that we guarantee you're going to make these again and again.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article