The Best Mother's Day Meals for Mom, Based on Her Personality
Wondering what special meal to make for Mom this year?
© Getty Images
Mother's Day Meal Ideas
It's been a long and difficult year, with many people not being able to reunite with their loved ones. If you're able to see your mom safely this Mother's Day, what better way to show your appreciation than cooking her a lovely meal? Check out these delicious ideas that match her personality perfectly!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!