Pants Too Tight? These Foods Help Suppress Your Appetite
Having a hard time squeezing into your pants? Here's a list of foods that can help you lose the belly pooch.
What to Eat When Your Pants are Feeling Too Tight
When you're feeling a little snug in your jeans, here are some foods to eat that will help you keep your appetite down.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.