Oatmeal Recipes that are Anything But Boring
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal
This chocolate peanut butter oatmeal tastes like dessert for breakfast, with rolled oats, ripe banana, almond milk, cocoa powder, peanut butter, peanuts and dark chocolate chunks. Talk about starting your morning off right. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!