Warning Signs that Tell You When Your Food Has Gone Bad
Condiments are a long-lasting food item, when stored properly in the fridge. The best ways to tell when they go bad is a foul odor or growth of mold anywhere inside the bottles/jars. Not all condiments are made equal, though, so make sure you check each one individually.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.