Kid-Friendly Weekday Lunches that Work for Adults, Too
© This Mess is Ours
Sweet Potato Toast with Avocado and Black Bean Salsa
Pack each of these components in separate lunchbox compartments, and it'll be easy assembly for a nutritious lunchtime treat. Sweet potatoes are high in potassium and vitamin A, and beans bring in a lot of fiber. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.