This Post-Thanksgiving Buddha Bowl will Make You Feel Amazing
In a small bowll mix together the yogurt, salt, olive oil and vinegar to prepare the dressing.
More steaming articles
Make Chocolate Croquettes like a French... The Ultimate Shortcut Chocolate... Your Guide to Roasting the Juiciest...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!