Recipes with orzo - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Oreo-Stuffed Brownies
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Orzo recipes
Chef Phil's rice pilaf
saute the onions in butter until transparent
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 stick butter
Chicken Soup with Orzo
cook carrots and celery in chicken broth until carrots are done
- 3 chicken breast boiled and cut up into cubes
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 med onion
- 1 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup cooked orzo
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper