Provençal recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Provençal recipes
By 750 International
Mackerel seasoned with rosemary and thyme, with a side of zucchinis and tomatoes
- 6 mackerels
- 4 zucchinis
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Melt butter in pan then sauté All the veggies (except potatoes and yams) put the rest of the veggies in about 5 mi...
- 4 T. Butter
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup cut yams
- ½ cup cut potatoes
- ½ cup beans
- 1 tomato, cut
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups egg noodles
- 1 generous sprinkle basil
- 1 generous sprinkle onion and garlic powders