Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 T. Butter
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup cut yams
- ½ cup cut potatoes
- ½ cup beans
- 1 tomato, cut
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups egg noodles
- 1 generous sprinkle basil
- 1 generous sprinkle onion and garlic powders
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Melt butter in pan then sauté All the veggies (except potatoes and yams) put the rest of the veggies in about 5 minutes. Let the potatoes cook with the other veggies for 5 more minutes. Then pour in chicken broth, add spices and noodles. Cook until noodles are done and then serve with warm French bread and top soup with cheddar cheese
You'll also love
- Cilantro Pistou 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Provencal Mackerel 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.1/5 (281 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Croustades 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Minestrone Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ham and Rice Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegetable Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tarte Tatin with Cherry Tomatoes
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Review this recipe