Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups whole almonds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Beat egg white, water, and vanilla in large glass bowl till frothy. Stir in almonds. Mix sugars, salt, and cinnamon and sprinkle over. Stir till well coated. Pour onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 250 for 60-90 minutes, stirring occasionally. You want the almonds to be toasted, but don’t let them burn!
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1449 Votes)
- Almond Joy Ice Cream 4.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Ginger Crinkles 4.9/5 (57 Votes)
- Triple Peppermint Bars 3.1/5 (192 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Crumb Top... 2.8/5 (209 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 5/5 (21 Votes)
- Almond Milk Hot Cocoa 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.