Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups whole almonds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Beat egg white, water, and vanilla in large glass bowl till frothy. Stir in almonds. Mix sugars, salt, and cinnamon and sprinkle over. Stir till well coated. Pour onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 250 for 60-90 minutes, stirring occasionally. You want the almonds to be toasted, but don’t let them burn!
You'll also love
- Homemade Banana Bread 3/5 (257 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Crumb Top... 2.7/5 (232 Votes)
- Ginger Crinkles 4.9/5 (58 Votes)
- Maxx O' Pumpkin 3.6/5 (192 Votes)
- Spinach pies 3.1/5 (215 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- Pear Shortbread with Green Tea Foam 3/5 (203 Votes)
- Tcharek El Aryane Algerien sweets 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.