Cheese Cake with Frozen Blueberry Topping
- 1 package (8 oz) Phillidelpia cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pie crust
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 egg ( for crust)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 dessert spoon ( tablespoon) sugar ( to taste)
- 1 tsp corn starch
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
- Scramble egg and brush on the crust. Bake at 375 F for approx. 5 min (until golden brown). Take out and let cool.
-Take out cream cheese and let soften at room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl til light and fluffy. Slowly add condensed milk, making sure there are no clumps. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- If there are clumps, put through a sieve.
- Pour onto the crust and chill for a a min. of 3 hours. Spread filling on the cake, and chill again for a min. of 1 hour.
- For topping add all the ingredients and boil for 2 mins. Mix 1 tsp corn starch with 1 dessert spoon water and ADD to the blueberries mix. Boil the mix till it thickens and then take off from the heat. When cooled put on the cheesecake