4 ingredients to a perfect fudge!!
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (optional)-I use Walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Microwave the semi-sweet chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk for 5 minutes. (The recipe calls for 5 minutes, but in my experience, that's too long for chocolate to cook. I would suggest microwaving it for 1 minute and then stirring it. Then heat it for 30-second intervals until mixture is smooth.)
Stir vigorously, then add the nuts (optional) and vanilla.
Line an 8-inch square pan with buttered parchment paper. Pour the mixture into the pan.
Refrigerate and then cut into squares.
You'll also love
- No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Gravy and Biscuits 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Mom's Apple Crisp 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cups. 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- roasted chicken/ cornish game hen 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Fudge 2.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash 2.2/5 (58 Votes)
- Hot choclate fudge sauce 2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe