Rate this recipe 2.5/5 (10 Votes)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook bacon, make sammich
You'll also love
- pizza dough 2.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Cincinnamon roll 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- apple cinnimon pancakes 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheddar Bay Biscuits 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Veggie "Chicken" salad 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cold Broccoli Salad with Cashews 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked bacon wrapped water chestnuts 2.5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lobster Roll 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Baked French Croque Monsieurs
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.