Best Ever Brownies
- 1 1/4 sticks butter softened
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Pre heat the over to 350F. Grease and flour a cake pan.
Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. In a large bowl mix cocoa powder, salt and flour. Add one egg at a time to the butter mixture. Mix in vanilla. Slowly add the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Pour into prepared pan and bake 15 to 20 minutes our until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool slightly. Serve with powdered sugar.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!