Key Lime Cheesecake Bars-No Bake
- 6 squares low-fat honey graham crackers, finely crushed (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 4 ounce package sugar-free low-calorie lime-flavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 16 ounce container fat-free cottage cheese (1-3/4 cups)
- 1 8 ounce container fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 ounce container frozen fat-free whipped dessert topping, thawed
- Key Limes or limes, cut in wedges (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In small bowl combine graham crackers, margarine, and sugar. Press crumb mixture in the bottom of a 2-quart square baking dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
In large bowl combine gelatin and water. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. Set aside.
In blender or food processor combine cottage cheese and cream cheese. Cover and blend or process until smooth, stopping several times to scrape down sides. Whisk 1/2 cup of the cottage cheese mixture into the gelatin mixture. Whisk in remaining cottage cheese mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped dessert topping. Spoon filling over chilled crumb mixture.
Cover and refrigerate 8 to 24 hours or until filling is firm. To serve, cut in squares. Top with lime wedges. Makes 9 servings.
You'll also love
- No-Bake Lime Chiffon Pie 2.7/5 (19 Votes)