- 2 large apples
- 2 tblsp water
- 2tblsp lemon juice
- Dash cinnamon and cardamon and ginger
- 1tblsp honey
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel and core apples. Chopp into small pieces and put into a saucepan with the rest of the ingredients. Cook until apple is soft. Mash with a fork. Add more cinnamon to taste and sweeten with brown sugar
You'll also love
- Kadambha urundai...A healthy mix. 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Pal payasam 4.1/5 (46 Votes)
- Welcome Autumn Apple Cider 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fish Curry in a Wok 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Bread Sticks 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled Dark Chocolate Sandwiches 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Pizza Mini Bagel Bites 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Homemade Cream Potatoes 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.