Creamy Broccoli & Bacon Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 tub cream cheese spread
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 6 cups broccoli
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix first 4 ingredients until blended.
Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add cream cheese mixture; toss to evenly coat.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Cottage Cheese Salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Salad with poached eggs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad with Raisins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hash browns sunnyside up 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Layered Chicken Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe