Homemade Gingerbread Spice Mix
This homemade gingerbread spice mix is perfect for pancakes, muffins, quick breads or cookies. It also makes a great Christmas gift!
- 2 tbsp Ground Ginger
- 3 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Allspice
- ½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Ground Cardamom
- 1 tsp Ground Cloves
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all the ingredients together and transfer into an airtight container or glass jar.
Use it to make gingerbread flavored cookies, pancakes, quick bread, ....
gingerbread, spice mix, holidays, christmas, homemade, diy
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees