Apple fritters recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Apple fritters recipes
Yummy Fast Apple Fritters
Quick Snack and easy sweet breakfast treat!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 chopped apple
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Mini Apple Fritters
Mix all dry ingredients together, slowly add the wet ingredients minus the apple
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- dash salt
- 1 – 2 tsp. cinnamon (depending on how much you love cinnamon)
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apple, peanut sized or smaller
- oil for frying
- milk and powdered sugar glaze for dipping or just powdered sugar for dusting
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!