20 Recipes for Maple Syrup that Go Beyond Pancakes
Maple syrup isn't just for pancakes anymore. Upgrade your life with these exquisite maple-licious recipes.
1/20 View slideshow
© Dessert For Two
Sweet Potatoes with Maple-Pecan Sauce
These melting sweet potatoes are drizzled in an irresistible maple-pecan sauce, making them a delicious special occasion side (or for anytime you feel like eating them!). With only five ingredients, they require little preparation before roasting up to crisp, golden perfection. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
60 Family Dinner Recipes for When... 3 Game Of Thrones Dishes You Need To... Box Mixes You Need To Stop Buying and...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed Potato Cakes
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!
Comment on this article