At number 8 - The Kitchen Witch - Changing everyday ingredients into something beautiful
Lyndsay's laid back approach to food makes every recipe she creates inspiring yet attainable with her easy to follow recipes and step by step videos. Why don't you visit The Kitchen Witch to find out more?
Today's Christmas Countdown Recipe -
- 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 1 package (16 ounces, 18-inches x 14-inches sheet size) frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry jelly...
1. Take an individual phyllo sheet and brush it generously with melted butter (Keep remaining phyllo covered with waxed paper to avoid drying out.)
2. Cut widthwise into 4 strips. Cut lengthwise to make four squares. Stack one on top of the other and then place buttered side down into a mini muffin pan. Continue to do this until 24 mini muffin tins are filled... see the rest of the recipe!