Bridal Diet: What Meghan Markle Ate Before The Royal Wedding
How did Prince Harry's beautiful bride get ready for the royal wedding? We found out how the woman of the hour Meghan Markle ate her way to perfection leading up to the most talked about event of 2018.
© Instagram - @kensingtonroyal
A ROYAL DIET
An avid yogi, Meghan Markle has always stuck to a balanced lifestyle and diet. She's always wowed us on screen, and she looked better than ever at Westminster Abbey. What's her secret?
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.