How To Make The Most Of Leftover Pumpkin
Avoid waste and use every last bit of pumpkin from your carved squash. Here’s how to use pumpkin leftovers in 8 delicious and creative ways.
© Lazy Cat Kitchen
Lebanese Pumpkin Hummus
Ready to step outside of your comfort zone and make a chickpea-free hummus? Use any leftovers from your carved-out pumpkins to make this creamy and delicious Lebanese hummus for seasonal parties. Serve it with pita bread, crackers, or veggie sticks. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.