How to Use Up Leftover Champagne
It can happen to the best of us...
© Dash of Savory
Fluffy Champagne Pancakes
Mimosas aren't the only way to enjoy champagne at breakfast! These incredibly fluffy pancakes are an airy treat that will pull you out of bed after a long night. Because champagne reacts with the baking powder, you'll get wonderfully soft pancakes. Try them with strawberries for an added treat.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!