Thanksgiving Breakfast Ideas that Leave Plenty of Room for Turkey
Chocolate Banana Quinoa Bowl
If you're craving something sweet on Thanksgiving morning, go for a bowl of quinoa cooked in coconut or almond milk, then topped with chocolate shavings and sliced banana. Add a drizzle of maple syrup, if desired. It might not be a cinnamon roll, but it will tide you over for most of the day so you don't go crazy on the snacks.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.