Brown sugar fudge recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Brown sugar fudge recipes
Brown sugar Fudge
This is dedicated to the Thomas Family!
- 4 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 piece of butter the size of an egg
- 1 cup nuts ( optional )
Brown Sugar Fudge
stir sugar,butter,salt and milk together in a pot and cook over low heat until boiling test in cold water until a
- 4 cups of frimly packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 cup of evaporated milk
- 1 jar of marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!