Brown sugar fudge recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Brown sugar fudge recipes
Brown sugar Fudge
This is dedicated to the Thomas Family!
- 4 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 piece of butter the size of an egg
- 1 cup nuts ( optional )
Brown Sugar Fudge
stir sugar,butter,salt and milk together in a pot and cook over low heat until boiling test in cold water until a
- 4 cups of frimly packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 cup of evaporated milk
- 1 jar of marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp. of vanilla