Our best caramel candy recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Caramel candy recipes
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Preheat your oven to 325
- Caramel Squares
- bourbon smoked salt
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
How to Make the Perfect Caramel Sauce
Learn how to make perfect, runny caramel sauce in this sweet tutorial by our Gourmandize Chef Damien. Follow this easy to follow, short video guide how to achieve a runny caramel and you'll never fail your caramel sauce again.
cover 8 inch square pan with parchment paper
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
How to make salted butter caramel, step by step
By Pascale Weeks
Get the full recipe now.
By zoeklop, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blog
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract