Recipes for homemade cereal - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cereal
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Homemade cereal recipes
Easy granola recipe
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup oil
- 2 tbsp powdered milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
10 healthy DIY snack bars for on-the-go days
By Elena Salvadore
These light and crunchy snack bars will convert you from the store-bought versions at the very first bite!
Preheat Oven to 300'
- 3C Rolled Oats
- 3T Brown Sugar
- 1/4t Salt
- 1/3 C Honey
- 1/4C Coconut Oil
- 1t Vanilla
- 1/4 C Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 C Raisins
- 1/4 C Nuts of your choice
- 1/2 C Shredded Coconut