- 3C Rolled Oats
- 3T Brown Sugar
- 1/4t Salt
- 1/3 C Honey
- 1/4C Coconut Oil
- 1t Vanilla
- 1/4 C Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 C Raisins
- 1/4 C Nuts of your choice, chopped
- 1/2 C Shredded Coconut
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat Oven to 300'
In a large bowl, mix together the oats, brown sugar, and salt.
In a separate bowl, combine the oil, honey and vanilla then pour evenly over the oat mixture making sure to evenly coat the oats.
Spread out onto a cookie sheet in a thin even layer. Bake for 20-30 minutes, stirring about halfway through, until they are a nice golden brown.
Pull out of oven and mix in the rest of the ingredients and let cool to room temperature before sealing in an airtight container.
You can add any number of ingredients to make this your own. If adding chocolate chips or m&m's, make sure mixture is completely cooled before adding them.
You'll also love
- Holiday Taters 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Spinach Brown Rice Cereal! 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Healthy Granola Bar 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Jan's Granola 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Banana Nut Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butterscotch Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Monkey Banana Nut Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?
Review this recipe