Mongolian recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Mongolian recipes
By emily, Sugar for Breakfast
My husband is Asian and I am always trying to perfect my recipes to his pleasing
- 2-3 lbs top sirloin or or top round steak
- cut into thin slices
- 1 large onion
- cut into large slices
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
Mongolian Beef and Broccoli
Cut beef into bite sized pieces Toss beef in cornstarch to coat Heat oil in pan and cook beef until just done R
- 1/2 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 1/2 cup soya sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 flank steak
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 green onions