The best papaya recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: avocados
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Papaya recipes
Green Papaya Salad
By Babali du blog Couleur Kémia
Peel the papaya. The cut in half lengthwise
- 1 green papaya,
- 6 cherry tomatoes,
- 2 tablespoons of Nam Pla (fish sauce)
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice,
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar,
- 1 handful of unsalted roasted peanuts,
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- small peppers coarsely chopped (depending on your taste)
Kitchen HACK: How To Store Cut Avocados
Don't you hate it when they go all brown?
Papayas in the Oven
Preheat oven to 425 F. Cut papayas in half lengthwise
- - 1/2 papaya per person
- (Do not choose too big a fruit, the ideal is to use small red papaya, sweeter and tastier than others).
- - Brown sugar
- -1 Lemon
- -Vanilla Extract