Spicy Bourbon Smoked Paprika Almonds
The Gourmandize Team
Spicy Bourbon Smoked Paprika Almonds. Discover our recipe.
Rate this recipe 3/5 (272 Votes)
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 2 1/2 TBS olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lbs raw almonds
- 2 1/2 tsp Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- 2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 2 TBS chili powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Add the garlic and oil to a large skillet, and cook the mixture until the garlic is slightly brown. Add all of the spices. Add almonds and cook on medium to medium high for 4-5 minutes.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt Seasoning 4.5/5 (166 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (176 Votes)
- Crunchy Almond Cookies 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Almond Brittle 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Protein Smoothie 3.2/5 (315 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Breasts 3/5 (24 Votes)
- Chocolate Cranberry Almond Butter 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Cupcakes 2.8/5 (71 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe