Cookie Dough Brownies!
Moist, dense Brownies are topped (and by “topped” I mean loaded) with succulent, pure and safe-to-eat Cookie Dough!
- A box of your fave Brownie Mix done as per box directions
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted Butter, softened to room temp.
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cup Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 4 tbsp. Milk (You may not use it all, depending on your desired consistency)
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Bake brownies as per box instructions.
With a mixer, cream together the Butter and the Sugar at medium speed.
Add the Vanilla and beat well.
Add the Flour & Salt a little bit at a time until combined.
Add the Milk gradually, until your desired thickness is reached and beat until fluffy.
Gently fold in the Chocolate Chips.
Let the Brownies cool..it takes a little patience.
Liberally top them with the Cookie Dough.
Slice them up, take a bite and listen for moans and groans that you haven’t heard in a really long time..if ever! LOL!
(Store IF any leftovers in the fridge)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!