Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Bites
By Amber M
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, soft
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 24-36 peanut butter cup minis
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir flour, baking sod and salt and set aside.
Cream together butter and peanut butter. Add sugar and beat until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Add in flour mixture and combine. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar. Place in a mini muffin pan. Press 1 mini peanut butter cup in center and bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool and drizzle with melted chocolate chips.
You'll also love
- Giant Peanut Butter and Chocolate... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Choc Chip brownie cups 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Decadent Apple Pie Bites 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- krispy brownie delights 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- caulifolwer hot wing bites 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe