Grilled Pimento Cheese
Explore the delicious products from Bourbon Barrel Foods
Get in my belly! Discover our recipe.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl, and mix with an electric mixer. Spread the pimento cheese onto pieces of white bread. Heat your waffle iron, and spray it with non-stick spray. Grill each sandwich until the cheese is melted (about 1-2 minutes, depending on your iron). Slice the sandwich into triangles and enjoy immediately! Try this recipe with our tomato soup recipe.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.