Rate this recipe 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- 4 cups fresh strawberries , sliced
- 1 pkg. (85 g) Jell-O Strawberry Jelly Powder , divided
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp. Magic Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Toss strawberries with 1 Tbsp. jelly powder. Combine remaining jelly powder, flour, baking powder and salt.
Whisk eggs, milk and oil in large bowl with whisk in large bowl until blended. Stir in flour mixture.
Ladle batter onto hot griddle or into hot skillet sprayed with cooking spray, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake; cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn to brown other sides.
Serve topped with syrup, strawberry mixture and Cool Whip.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (73 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.7/5 (93 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This spiced French toast recipe... 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Turkey Bacon Crepes 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Bottomless Strawberry Apple Pie 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (91 Votes)
- Lovers Balsamic Glazed Rack of... 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chocolate Strawberry Braid
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe