Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
1 1/2 cups butter, melted
2 cups white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350
In a large bowl, mix together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; gradually stir into the butter mixture. Mix in peanut butter chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Cool for 1 minute before placing on wire racks to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.3/5 (74 Votes)
- Homemade Cinnamon and Peppermint... 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Pita Chips 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Breakfast Egg Souffle 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Soft and Chewy Cookies 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Coconut Cream pie 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple Crumble 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Lava Cake 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!