- 3 cups warm water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp fast yeast
- 8 cups flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine water, sugar, oil, salt, and yeast. Add 2 beaten eggs and mix. Mix flour a little bit at a time.
Roll out dough to a 9x12 rectangle. Brush with margarine. Sprinkle with a mixture of 1/4 cup brown sugar, cinnamon, and raisins. Roll like a jelly roll and cut into 1" slices.
In a baking dish, put the melted butter, and remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar and mix. Place the slices inside.
Cover and let rise until doubled. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.