Cinnamon Pecan Pie
Classic pecan pie gets a touch of spiciness with McCormick® Cinnamon Extract.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- (from 14.1-ounce package)
- 3 eggs
- lightly beaten
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Cinnamon Extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust pie using 9-inch pie plate.
Mix eggs, sugar, corn syrup, butter and extract in large bowl until well blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into crust.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Serve with Cinnamon Whipped Cream (recipe follows), if desired.
You'll also love
- Butter Brickle Bars 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- The Ultimate Chicken Pie 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cookies 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Gram's Molasses Cookies 2.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Big momma cinnamon roll 2.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Green Jello Salad with Evaporated... 2.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Muffins 2.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Corn Bread 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!