KIT KAT LASAGNA
- Graham crackers
- Mini marshmallows
- Kit Kat
- Marshmallow sauce
- 18 marshmallow
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat marshmallow and cream in top of double boiler over boiling water, folding and stirring until marshmallow are almost melted. Add vanilla and continue cooking ant stirring until completely melted and well blended with cream.
SERVE/USE HOT!! Sauce will thicken as it cools.
Marshmallow sauce, Graham crackers, Mini marshmallows, M&Ms ..... more marshmallow sauce and kit kat
You'll also love
- Kit Kat cake 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Peach and Nectarine Compote 3.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Bingo cake 2.8/5 (114 Votes)
- Fruit Tree 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Malted Hot Cocoa With Toasted... 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Monster Size Rocky Road Chocolate... 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
- 7-up Surprise Salad (Nana's) 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Pecan Balls 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.