Whole salmon minus head
- Whole salmon minus head
- 1 lemon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lay salmon on large piece of foil. Dry inside of salmon. Put 1/8" slices of butter inside salmon. Slice lemon and lay slices on top of butter. Lay parsley on top of lemon. Roll salmon up in foil and lay in oven proof dish. Bake for 60 minutes at 325 degrees.
Buy salmon in season and freeze to have year round.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!